Placing an Order
Below is the process to order a model from the e-shop:
1. If you have an account with the Sonus Paradisi e-shop already, log in and proceed to Step 2.
If you do not have an account, you will need to create one before you can place an order. To create an account:
- Select My Account in the menu.
- Select the Create an Account button.
- Fill in the required information and select Submit. The account is created and you will be automatically logged in.
- Select Address Book from the My Account menu on the left, then fill in your billing address. If you wish to have physical media shipped to you, you will also need to fill in a shipping address.
Your account automatically makes you eligible for the Sonus Paradisi loyalty (discount) program.
2. Locate the model you wish to purchase via the Organs menu and open its webpage.
3. Select the Order tab, then select Details and Order
4. Review the details and then select Add to Cart put the desired sample set into the Cart.
- If you want to have physical media shipped to you, you can do this once you have completed a purchase rather than when you first place your order. This is due to the way the e-shop software works.
5. Click Checkout in the upper menu and follow the steps required to submit the order.
6. At the end of the checkout process, you will be taken to the PayPal gateway for payment. Log into your PayPal account and make the payment. If you fail to make the payment when you complete the order, your order will be canceled.
7. After you have completed checkout and submitted your payment through PayPal, Sonus Paradisi will process your order as soon as possible, usually within 1-3 business days (if paid to a bank account), and often within a few minutes (if paid via PayPal).
After a successful order, you can proceed with the download and installation of your sample set:
If the model you have purchased uses encryption, you must also update your Hauptwerk dongle before you can access the installed model. See the Dongle Updates section below for more information. The dongle update can be performed before or after installation of the model, but you will not be able to access the encrypted model until the update is completed.
Alternative Payment Methods
Paying by Credit Card: You can pay with a credit card via PayPal without having a PayPal account. The process is straightforward on the PayPal site. However, be sure your card does not have a transaction limit for internet purchases that is below the price of the model, or your payment via PayPal will fail because it will be rejected by your credit card company. For example, if there is a 500 EUR transaction limit on your card for internet purchases, you will not be able to pay for a shopping cart containing sample sets for 600 EUR. This is the most common reason for payment issues when using a credit card.
Paying by Bank Transfer: You can also choose to pay using a bank transfer if needed. Banking data are supplied during the checkout process. Please note that the order is processed when the funds are deposited in the destination bank account. It may take several business days.
Ordering Physical Media
You can order physical media once your order is complete. Navigate to the My Products page of your account. You have the option to order physical media for any of your products by selecting the Media Order icon. Most models are shipped on DVDs, but the largest models are shipped on a USB drive.